DevOps Mid-Level Software Engineer (Ruby)
Topfloor Systems is a Dublin based company, building software for property management. We have a strong presence both in Ireland and the UK and supply SAAS products for the Property Lettings and Block Managements markets .
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team developing our services using ReactJS, Ruby-on-Rails, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch. You will primarily be responsible of development of our hosting infrastructure on AWS but also will have plenty of opportunities to develop new features into our existing software.
- Be part of a team that works on our 4 leading products: Blockman, Letman, MyBlockman & MyLetman.
- Influence the roadmap and direction our products take.
- Build highly available and scalable applications and infrastructure.
- Deploy your own changes into production as part of our continuous deployment, incremental releases.
- Be strong in Ruby on Rails in a production environment.
- Be strong in building scalable hosting infrastructure on AWS.
- Have knowledge of TDD with RSpec & FactoryBot.
- Have knowledge of good security practices and cryptography.
- Have excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Have some familiarity with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Puma & Sidekiq
- Have some familiarity with writing APIs for consumption by NodeJS (React)
- Have experience in communicating with customers.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and growing in this company.
- We will supply your preferred development hardware.
- Excellent advancement opportunities working in small sized growing company.